- We are committed to being a trusted partner, advisor, advocate, and consultant to your company. When you grow, we grow.
- We are committed to finding efficiencies in your supply chain and to reducing risk, with the intention of saving you money, time and stress.
- We are committed to providing you with revolutionary logistics technology, customized to your business, your needs, and your employees.
- We are committed to following through with all shipments and ensuring a problem free process for all our customers
- We are committed to maintaining the original rates that you are given, and do not engage in “bait and switch” techniques.
- We are committed to providing you with the information you need to know before you need to know it.
Mike McClain’s original footprint in the transportation industry can be found in owning and managing multiple warehousing facilities throughout St. Louis beginning in 1995 before transitioning to become St. Louis’ premiere logistics company. We live and breath for our company, our customers, and our employees, which is why the majority of our clients and employees have never left (and oftentimes even come to our family functions!).
Being family owned, trust, authenticity, and next-gen ingenuity are ingrained within our culture.
Amid dynamic economic times, McClain has not only survived, but thrive. Being both non-asset based and technology driven enables us to excel in an ever-changing business environment. As a 3PL, McClain has not only grown at consistent double-digit pace annually since our conception in 1995 but has remained a viable competitor in a volatile marketplace. Our financial sustainability and many years of combined employee experience has allowed McClain not only to gain the respect of the industry, but has also given us the opportunity to partner with best in class carriers to foster lasting relationships that in turn, benefit our client’s bottom line.
Many logistics companies enforce strict contracts upon their clients, obligating them to utilize only their services, regardless of cost increases or unreliable service for the duration of the contract. This forces commitment from you, the client, but it doesn’t elicit commitment from the logistics company. At McClain we are committed to earning your business each day, we see no need to force contracts upon our clients. We perpetuate top-notch service, and our clients don’t want to leave. At McClain, your goals are our commitments.
At McClain, our employees are what set us apart from the rest. With experience in various industries and a passion for logistics, our team is constantly prepared and on the clock 24-7. Your dedicated logistics expert will get to know you, your customers, and your vendors personally, and will build a relationship that fosters communication, efficiency, and trust. Each time you make contact with McClain, you will know the person on the other end of the line.
Each department (LTL, TL, Intermodal) within McClain is managed by a logistics industry expert, knowledgeable not only in their respective department but in how each department works cohesively together to comprise their customer’s transportation footprint. With this being said, members of all departments are continuously collaborating across modes to uncover cost and time-saving opportunities for their customers.